We are offering fresh and hygienic fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain important vitamins, minerals & plant chemicals
- Fruits are good source of vitamins, dietary fiber and folate.
- India is popularly known as ‘the fruit basket of the world’. In India.
- Eating fruit provides health benefits — people who eat more fruits as part of an overall healthy diet are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases.
- Fruits provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance of your body.
- Most fruits are naturally low in fat, sodium, and calories. None have cholesterol.
- Most of the fruits are grown in India including mangoes, bananas, papayas, oranges, apricots, grapes, strawberries, apples, guavas, litchis, so on, and so forth.
- Therefore, fruits export from India has been on the rise for a few decades. The export of fruits from India was around 372213.73 Metric tones in the year 2018-2019.