PP Strap For Fully and Semi-automatic Machines
Polypropylene, polyester, and steel are the most commonly used strapping materials. All three have their own benefits and limitations, and their selection depends on the specific needs of the industry. Our PP strap is used in both fully and semi-automatic machines. PP straps are preferred by a wide range of industries because they are economical and can be used in a wide variety of applications.
Our strapping has just the right strength, stretch, and tension qualities to save your time and money. Machine grade poly strapping easily conforms to corners and is ideal for unitization, carton closing, and bundling.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION –
AVAILABLE SIZE : 8 to 19 MM
STANDRAD COLORS : White. Other colors on request subject to minimum required quantity
Core Size Available : 203mm x 165mm, 406mm x 165mm, 187mm x 203mm, 187mm x 280mm
PRINTING : Available on request.
ROLL WEIGHT : 5 to 12 kgs Customizable
SURFACE – Embossed
*Other strapping criteria on request
- Easily conform to corners
- For light, medium and some heavy-duty use
- Better than steel or nylon strapping
- Shrinks along with loads while maintaining tension
- Economical – reliable – smooth running
- Absorbs shock better than other materials
- Available in a variety of colours